Mccormack dna-1 protection problem

Hi
I have a Maccomack dna-1 with no upgades. 
Very often when i play music it goes in protection mode and the red light comes on.
Sometimes it works great for a day or two and somtimes it i hopeless. 
All cables and connectors are ok. I am sure the amplifier is faulty.

Is there sombody with an idea what the problem could be.

evilhifi
As others have rightly noted, give Steve or Patrick a call.  I'm quite confident they will do whatever they can to help you rectify your situation.  Real good guys!
Hi and thanks.
I did email Stewe and got a death sentence on the board. It will cost 900$ For a replacement main board. It is the through-hole plating that is the problem with my board. But I will try to re-solder it and put a copper wire through the holes. 

As it is now, when i press on the board a little bit it will go in to protection mode.

@evilhifi  That sounds right.  I called Steve a few months ago to see what was current with DNA-1 upgrades.  The last mod to my amp was 18 years ago. He said any DNA-1 with a 15+ year old driver board, they would only work on if the work included replacing the driver board because the traces would be starting to crack and fail.

Sent them my amp, got the new driver board along with new inputs, outputs and wiring.  Fantastically sweet, open sound.  Worth every penny.

Good luck with your amp.