Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
Sorry if this is off-topic but I'm real curious to know what amps do you folks use with your Druids. The 101dB sensitivity along with a 16 ohm (10 ohm min) load must pose a matching challenge with most popular brand amps, particularly SS design, in the market. I'm looking at the Omens as a replacement for my home-made single driver speakers currently paired with a Sophia Electric 10wpc class A integrated.
There’s a very good (and long) thread on the topic if you search this forum...it will be hours of reading, but thoroughly informative.  Search something like “Zu Druid Round-up” maybe?  Forget the exact title...

From memory many liked your Sophia with them...I would certainly try that first.  My current Soul Supremes have the same drivers and roughly the same specs as the Druid 5s.  I’m very successfully using Audion Golden Dream monos (parallel 300Bs), Thoress 845s monos (845s, obviously), and a Melody 845 integrated.  All sound fantastic but different due to the tube topology, as you would expect.  I bought all 3 based on that thread, I think.  I ran a First Watt SIT-2 for about 6 months...the only SS amp I really liked with them, but ultimately never loved it, and sold it a month ago after sitting on it for a couple of years.  If solid state is your preference, there’s a new First Watt out that I might try over the SIT if you can demo it...from my reading on it.

I’m also very keen to try the new Linear Tube Audio Ultralinear if I can...I have their really low powered MZ2 and even at its really low power it sounds fantastic as an integrated with my Soul Supremes.