What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
@ghosthouse
Completely agree on cdp usage
I sold my esoteric as I could not stand its accusing stare every day from not being used...lol.
I have an old Pioneer cdp just in case though.....

I am hopeful this thread can be the modern day equivalent of your cdp thread.
Haha...the TEAC (Distinction series) I don't use (much) could be considered a poor cousin to your Esoteric.   Likewise, to your Pioneer, I have a Denon 2910 I recently re-discovered.  Nice, pre-blueray, universal  player.  
Streaming Electric Gypsy Trio Live at the Rumpelkammer Hot Jazz Festival on Tidal. Setup is an Auralic Aries Mini with Sbooster power supply to an Audio Note Dac-3 Signature. I basically just stream Tidal or my ripped cd's and downloads I keep on a NAS drive which is backed up in a hybrid RAID configuration and also backed up to Amazon's Glacier cloud service.
What a modern world we live in!
streaming Tidal in-flight on my phone!
Attention Attention... Shinedown

@uberwaltz you are streaming offline content I presume? I download offline content to my phone specifically for traveling it's great to be able to do that!