What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Streaming Parallel Lines by Blondie
Via Tidal on my phone at the airport waiting to go to work, groan!
Thanks uber. I’ve been at it for a number of years now and been through the various ups and downs.

The biggest down is not having a backup of your files when the day comes (and it will eventually) where your disk storage fails. Maintaining and using backups is a bit of a pain! Not an issue if you are streaming content provided by others over the internet. I’ve had to restore my somewhat large music library twice from backups due to disks going bad after a few years or so.   It takes me over a day to restore my entire library currently if needed.

I wish converting vinyl properly were faster and easier but I’ve come up with a cost effective solution that works very well yet still time consuming.

I am paranoid! I made two backups of my Vault drive and two of my PC drive!
4 separate 2tb usb drives in total, I try to update the image every couple weeks.
Overkill maybe but after having restored everything to a new pc drive after failure it is well worth the insurance!
Using an Auralic Aries Mini into a Schiit Gungnir MB to listen to ripped CDs as well as music from Tidal, Spotify and internet radio (like Radio Paradise that reubent has posted about). Spotify’s Browse/Discover function has been a great way to discover new music.

Last night listened to William Orbit’s "Hinterland" on Tidal. Number 4 in his Strange Cargo series.

A point of clarification. The Minority Report isn’t strictly CD only, though at the time it was started (2012) CD was the prevailing "digital" medium (the biggest part of the "non-vinyl half") - hence "What’s in your CDP tonight?" Over the intervening 5 years, my CDP has gotten less and less use. Most of what I’m posting there is from Tidal or Spotify along with CDs ripped to hard drive. It’s rare to be actually spinning a disc these days though I still prefer to buy when I find a "keeper" on one of the services. Amazing how quickly things change.
@ghosthouse
Completely agree on cdp usage
I sold my esoteric as I could not stand its accusing stare every day from not being used...lol.
I have an old Pioneer cdp just in case though.....

I am hopeful this thread can be the modern day equivalent of your cdp thread.