What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz - I stream Radio Paradise at some point nearly every day. I have discovered more new music via Radio Paradise, than any other method over the last couple of years.
^^^ I'm not sure I really hear much difference in sound quality,which IMO is CD quality.I really like the Shuffle option & the choices of songs in specific genre are always right on my taste...I have Prime  Music if I want to listen to a specific song or CD..Main reason I upgraded was to eliminate commercials...

I spend many hours each week mostly streaming from my music server.

I run both Logitech Media Server to stream to Squeezebox Touches (2) and a Squeezebox Radio.

I also stream from Plex Media Server to various in house devices like tablets, Amazon Fire TV box, and Iphone. I synch files to the Iphone in Plex and then stream from the Iphone to ApplePlay in my car.

I also stream on occasion from Radio Paradise and other internet stations on various devices including Squeezebox Touches and Squeeze Radio, and browser on tablets, iphone, and other devices.

Occasionally I will stream Amazon music and Pandora from Iphone to Carplay.

I still have a large vinyl collection also. I convert those to digital now when I listen and stream the files from same music server from there on in at home, in car, in the office, out of town, wherever.

So I am pretty much streaming all the time these days.  Good music available everywhere, sounds great and love it!
Hell of a set up there Mapman!
Sounds like you have just about every base covered!