Happy with digital, but thinking about vinyl--looking for system specific recommendations

I just upgraded my dac to the Chord Qutest which seems perfect for my system.  And in the months between that order & its arrival, I also found a great deal on a Croft Micro 25R (already had the basic 25 preamp).  Since it has an allegedly excellent tube MM phono stage, it seems a shame to not make use of it at least occasionally.  I don't have much experience here, so I'm hoping for some ideas of what might be a good match to my system (ProAc Studio 148 speakers, First Watt M2 amp, Cardas Neutral Reference IC's & Anticables 3.1 speaker wire), preferably the least expensive turntable/cartridge option that's still good enough to make me want to actually not just click 'play' on Tidal. Thanks.

gnostalgick
The least expensive option may not give you what you want. You could look out for a used vintage table like a Thorens 160 or up your budget to a Rega 3 etc. 
I have a few Croft amps including a 25R. I would strongly recommend swapping out the stock tubes for Telefunken ECC83 or Shughang 12AX7LPS black. Nagaoka MP110 is a good starter cartridge. 
Thanks for the opinions so far. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned least expensive, and instead said a good value that matches the rest of my system.  From what I've heard, I agree that a Rega 1 is probably not quite there (though it was in a more entry level system than my own).  

@noromance 
I'm currently using some 60s RCA tubes in my pre instead of the stock.
$1500 would be easy to do before the end of the year. But I’d rather save more & wait a little--if necessary--than not be impressed with my purchase. That said, if it’s too much more money, I'd be tempted to just further upgrade my digital chain (which I use daily).