I like Steve Guttenberg.

I’ve known this guy’s name for years, but I only just started watching his You Tube stuff and I find it really entertaining. He’s a real quirky, NY, Woody Allen type who attempts to offer some sane, balanced advice, but aside from that, I just find the presentation fun to watch. He also broaches some common audio BS like "it’s all about the music" and stuff like that. Just take a look and have a good time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15r3hje-BsI
chayro
I saw Him at Axpona 2018, very simple guy, He looks good and younger on his long nice curly hair, I wonder if Sam Tellig who I really admire also has long hair, I also saw uncle Kevin at upscale audio, very well nicely dress...Peter Madnick hair is nice too...Andrew Jones most funny...Lyn Stanley and Anne Bisson both there too, extremely nice ladies...
I like his channel even though I pay zero attention to his (or others) subjective opinions. I like to use him as a filter to new technology that may be available.
What does hair have to do with anything? Come on you old guys have turned into your parents, and I don’t mean that in a good way.
I am almost 64 and letting my hair grow long, who cares?
BTW, I like Steve Guttenberg. He takes audio lightly
I never seem to get any useful information from any of his offerings, whether it be CNET or YouTube.