Am i missing something without a power conditioner?

I need your advice on power conditioners. I know there is alot talked about with power conditioners. But let me explain my situation and what i have. First and foremost i upgraded all my stock power cords. I am using and have a Krell FPB 600 amp with a Shunyata Research Sigma HC power cord. I am using and have an Audio Research Ref 6 preamp with a Shunyata King Cobra Helix CX power cord. And have a Rega ISIS cd player with a Shunyata Sigma digital power cord. I have 1 dedicated 20 amp line with a 4 plug 20 amp wall outlet that my amp and preamp plug into. My question is with these high quality power cords do i still need a power conditioner? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
"... My question is with these high quality power cords do i still need a power conditioner?"

It depends on how stable your Power-Station source is, and what your 20 amp line connects to.

I'm in a condo. So I have to take neighbor usage into account, and thus have conditioners attached to anything electrical of perceived value. I have also learned to appreciate the inherent value of reference level Furman conditioners.

In addition, when I visit mom in CA, I can calibrate my watch every night at 6PM. This is when PG&E does some kind of relay swap that causes a brown-out. The lights dim and the UPS for her computer chirps. A dedicated line would make no difference here, because PG&E does what they do every night at 6PM.

That, and the point of the conditioner is to protect the equipment. I accept the slight decrease in sound quality to protect my gear. Your mileage may vary...
courant .  My power - station PSE&G is very stable. Very rarely will there even be a black out ,even in most severe storms. My 20 amp line connects to my breaker box. Also you say that there is a slight decrease in sound quality? Someone also said that putting a power conditioner on an amp is like putting a condom on it. 
Yes, if your objectives are enhanced system performance, better sound quality and greater enjoyment, etc. 

My question is with these high quality power cords do i still need a power conditioner?

Unfortunately, you ask an open-ended question that is system dependent and the only way to know if you will hear improvement is to try it and judge for yourself.
With that said, depending on which power conditioner you might try, results will vary. I believe that most likely with a power conditioner you will be able to hear more micro details however the percentage of improvement vs the cash outlay for the power conditioner might be marginal. I have four different types of power conditioners that I retate between two different systems and I hear improvement with all of them.