PS Audio AC Regenerators

I would like to hear from fellow audiophiles who have recently bought and are currently listening to one of PS Audios new line of power regenerators, the P20, P15 or P12. I'm leaning toward buying one. Opinions please.
128x128garypennstate
You probably won’t get too many responses, the P20 was released in early April and the P12/P15 are shipping this week or next.  A few dealers got them earlier, but I don’t know who they are and where they are located.  You will also get more information from the PS Audio forums, especially in the coming weeks.
I saw a feature on PBS Nova show (topic: In Search of the Perfect Battery). In the show, they went to a factory in California that makes giant flywheels for energy storage (maybe six foot diameter, 4000 pounds). 
You could put one of these in your basement for virgin electricity -think of the low noise-floor! The P.S. Audio approach is similar -take electric from the grid and transform into pure, virgin juice!
I tried one of their early units (circa Y2K) but didn't hear much improvement. Think my local A/C was pretty good to begin with.
garypennstate
I have not owned the newer PS Audio regenerators, but i have and do own a P10. PS Audio makes some great stuff and they have good customer service. With that said i no longer use my P10. I found for me and my stereo system that the High Fidelity MC 6 Hemisphere worked better. They are less than half the price of the PS Audio regenerators. There is a trade off no surge or spike protection. The MC 6 Hemisphere is for front end equipment only NO amps. But my P10 would not do a big amp. Smaller amps plugged into the P10 sounded better plugged directly to the wall. There are other option out there cheeper than the regeneraters shop around first.