From Four 12 inch Woofers To Eight 12 inch Woofers, Will I Get Deeper Bass Or More Bass?

I have a pair of speakers that have two 12 inch woofers per speaker.  That pair of speakers are wired in a veritcal bi-amp config with 4 monoblocs.   I want to add another pair of those same speakers as fronts, but only power the woofers in the second pair with another pair of monoblocs.  The mid-range and highs will not be connected in the second pair of speakers.

The speakers with a total of four 12 inch woofers go down to 29 hz.  By adding an additional four woofers for a total of eight 12 inch woofers, will I get deeper bass, or just more bass?

This is the pair of speakers that I will be using...(or two pairs)
http://www.soundsgoodtomehouston.com/kappa9_black/kappa9_pairopen.jpg

These are the specs for these speakers.
http://www.infinity-classics.de/technik/manuals/Kappa_9_technical_sheet.pdf

This is my room.
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/876
128x128mitch4t
jafant...I'm very familiar with the Kappa 9 and the power that they require.  That won't be a problem.  I still have the Pass amps.

The whole reason for this approach is to get more bass in the room to emulate the Infinity IRS Beta speakers that I have.  The Betas are excellent speakers....when they are good, but can be inconsistent in the bass area on some recordings and are showing their age (31 years).  The Kappa 9 are extremely consistent on all recordings.  But, the Kappas are no match for the Betas in total bass output and depth (16 hz).  I've entertained adding a pair of subwoofers, but I cannot get a consensus on whether or not a subwoofer will seamlessly integrate.  I do know that adding more of the identical woofers and amplifiers will give seamless integration.  The max I'd like to spend on a pair of subwoofers is $4k period....but, anything but perfect integration is out of the question...I just won't live with that.
68pete, according to all the posts I’ve read here on the ’Gon regarding integrating subs into full range speakers seamlessly, it sounds damn near impossible. 

This is for 2-channel listening only...this is not a home theater application.
In a real sense, more bass and deeper bass are the same thing.

Bass rolls off for any given distortion spec and any given roll-off (deviation) at a given frequency. So...

If you want bass at -3db to a 90db reference level at X% THD, your current setup will roll off at (purely illustrative example) 35hz.

Because you have added more surface area to your woofer array, the woofer excursions will now be shorter at 35hz. Because THD increases with excursion, you have effectively cleaned up your bass at -3db at 35hz. It’s now less than X%.

You’ll now find that, for the same X% THD at -3db from your reference, you can crank the system an extra 3db. X% THD Bass will now be available at (say) 30hz -3db. You may have to adjust your main speakers at the x-over point to maintain flat response, but you will get “deeper bass” from the new set up, all else being held constant.