Pass Labs XA 25 Cables

I was wondering if any Pass Labs XA25 Amp owners could tell me what they are using for Speaker and interconnect cables. I am looking to upgrade some basic cables and have a budget of about $800.00 + -. Where would I get the most bang for my buck? I have read that the Audioquest Go-4 were a good match, but at 15’ runs that would blow my budget. I currently have a mix of Blue Jeans, Anti Cable Ref1, AudioQuest Evergreen ICs and Canare 4S11 Speaker Cable.

I am not looking to start an overall conversation about cables, just cables that have been used with the XA25, and have had good synergy.

System
Clearaudio Concept
Clearaudio MC cart
Pass Labs XP 15 phono stage
Schitt Yiggdrasil DAC
Rogue Audio RP5 Pre
Pass Labs XA 25 amp
Spatial Audio M3s

Thanks,
Mark O

128x128marktheshark
Hey Mark,

I wrote a review on the Pass Labs XA-25 for hometheaterreview.com and believe it's one of the most beautiful SS amps I have ever had in my system.  I bought the review piece were it powers my reference system this very day.  I would recommend you look into MG Cables, I use both their IC's and speaker wires and find them superlative with Pass Lab gear.  Contact Mike Kay of Audio Archon to see what demo /used MG cables he has in stock for reduced prices.
Thanks for the input Teajay. Although these may be beyond my budget, I'll take a look at the used/demo Planus CU2s. Maybe I can "demo" some demo's. I have found researching and demoing cables to match a system is very time consuming and complex. 
I own an XA25 and use Cerious Technologies Graphene Matrix speaker cables and ICs. The cables are great but I warn you that the speaker cables are extremely heavy and are very stiff.