New Speakers up to $15k - The more I read the less I know!

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and I am in search of guidance. I presently have B&W 803S and I find that these are excellent speakers and have really responded as I have steadily upgraded my system. I am now looking to buy speakers that will disappear, image and sound as neutral as possible. The 803's are close. 

My system is: ARC REF110 w KT120s, ARC LS27, ARC PH8, VPI Aries 3 fully upgraded, Lyra Delos, Rega Saturn CD, Oppo Sonica DAC, AQ Water & Niagara IC's, REL R528se Sub and more...

Actually, the ARC REF110 and B&W's are a much better match that I would have ever thought and the amp has plenty of power to drive at very high levels. I mainly listen to analog. 

I am looking at Vandy Treo CT, Quatro Wood CT, B&W 802D (used) but I need more ideas... I would prefer to buy new but I will look at used if the right deal presents itself. I am leaning towards the Quatro Wood CT so if anyone has experience with these and a REF 110...?

Thank you.
pilrem
If you are looking for neutral then ATC should be auditioned. You could sell your tube power amp and get large active ATC on your budget.

Frankly B&W 802d is definitely a weak aspect of your setup. I would also try to audition Wilson as they will be like your B&W in the bass but with a more balanced mid range. B&W tend to have a mid range bbc style dip.

Of course all comments are guided by your request for neutral. B&W are excellent speakers but not neutral.
There's a set of Legacy Audio Aeris speakers w/Wavelet on this site for just over your budget (dealer demos), those sounded beautiful paired with Raven Audio tube amps at Axpona, and did that 'completely disappeared' thing you like, so I imagine they'd pair very well with your ARC amps.  

Another brand that seemed to just disappear into the music was Raidho, and while they're uber-expensive brand spankin' new, there are some nice pre-owned deals to be had.