Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Post removed 
There won’t be any music to play if there was no cable between the switch and renderer to begin with....so by pulling Ethernet cable proves nothing

So you can't answer simple questions like what happens to the SQ when the Ethernet cable is pulled and the song still plays? 

I get it that you have no clue how this stuff works but it at least should be a 'woke' moment for you...
So you can't answer simple questions like what happens to the SQ when the Ethernet cable is pulled and the song still plays?
 You must be using wireless.

Sorry; couldn't resist.
“I get it that you have no clue how this stuff works but it at least should be a ’woke’ moment for you...”

Oh I know exactly how the streaming works, but you can’t seem to grasp a simple fact that once 10, 20 or 30 seconds of downloaded 1’s and 0’s runs out of buffer, you need that Ethernet cable to download the next 10-30 seconds of bits and so on.

Unlike you I enjoy listening to my music uninterrupted, not in 10-20 seconds of voodoo crap you have been trying to peddle.