Why Oh Why Isn't Anyone Building A Decent 2 Way Stand Mount Using

the 94db,8" Silver Flute woofer?Decware has a nice pair with low end HiVi ribbon tweeter but I prefer a soft dome...Seems like a prime candidate when compared to single driver hi eff...Anyone know of a good soft dome that might work well with it?
freediver
@freediver I agree with you on the Silver Flute drivers.  Both the 6.5" and 8" represent tremendous value for money.

I have several Silver Flute tweeters (and a pair of 10" woofers), and in addition to not matching at all cosmetically, they really don't stack up to the aforementioned drivers.

These days, it's more difficult to find decent lower cost 8 ohm tweeters.  So in this case, I recommend the typical upper shelf tweeters used in more expensive implementations. I like the ScanSpeak offerings myself, but that's not to slight Dynaudio, Morel, Tymphany, etc.
Oops I didn’t paste,

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scan-speak-discovery-h2606/9200-horn-loaded-1-textile-dome-twe...

It it all depends on your budget as mentioned,lots of good ones.
Unless that I moved to exotic materials,the Dynaudio Esotar is my fav for many yrs.

Kenny.
Ok guys this is getting interesting...I’m finding some nice tweeters,especially the Morel Elite448(8ohm/92db.)& Eton 28SD1(8ohm 91db.)...Can anyone tell me how putting a lower efficiency tweeter,say 91db.with the 94db.woofers affect final efficiency?