opinion on Omega Super 3i speakers

Hi All, I recently got a 300B SET tube amp and the seller recommended that I try tip toeing into the world of high sensitivity speakers with Omegas.  I see online the Omega Super 3i series seems relative easy on the wallet to get into, wondering if anyone has experience with these?  Is 3" cone too small?   Should I save up for the bigger 7" or 8" cone size ones?  I'm used to B&W's bookshelf with 6.5" woofer.  Thanks ahead.
hifineubee
Kalali, I both have the omega rs8 supercone and the 3i they will almost play any music.My rs8 they are as good as my tekton impact monitor, on vocals omega are hard hard to beat, I play them with Gumby dac, art audio preamp, and art audio concierto tube amps, Teo cabling ic, and Audioquest Sterling speaker cables...transport ah tube CD player... the rs8 are 98 dB...Hifineubee Lois is a very nice guy, and he knows what he is doing....You will need sub for the 3i to really appreciate them.omegas like tubes
Hifineube when I first heard the Alnico at Markr House , I was so impress they are so transparent, Vocals are to die for, For 2 weeks I can’t listen on my systems, So I end up buying the 3i first. A year later I bought the rs8, Mark (Markr) upgrade to High Output Alnico , his system will beat any 50k system,  it has 3D, imaging , vocals, speed, slam, musicality it’s all there....very palpable as well....
You will need sub for the 3i to really appreciate them.omegas like tubes
Which is why I use 2 subs (crossed at 80 Hz). Funny, when I take the subs out of the equation it always surprises me to hear just how much bass those little 4.5" drivers can produce. Could I live with the Super 3i's without the subs? Yes, I think so. There is a lot to like when paired with the right amp. I already had the subs when I purchased the Omega's so I didn't have to think much about the bottom end. Not sure I would have bothered adding a sub or 2 if that wasn't the case. Of course, my nervosa would have likely kicked in at some point and .. 
Wtf I played them without sub too, they are very versatile speakers, I enjoyed them.
To all Omega users-   can  you say that sound is full body or piano
test is no  good >usally to add sub is not help this issue, or the 
punch bass is very weak ?