opinion on Omega Super 3i speakers

Hi All, I recently got a 300B SET tube amp and the seller recommended that I try tip toeing into the world of high sensitivity speakers with Omegas.  I see online the Omega Super 3i series seems relative easy on the wallet to get into, wondering if anyone has experience with these?  Is 3" cone too small?   Should I save up for the bigger 7" or 8" cone size ones?  I'm used to B&W's bookshelf with 6.5" woofer.  Thanks ahead.
hifineubee
I don't know about the Super 3, but just bought the Super 7 Monitors Mk2. I'm breaking in the speakers, so far they played for about 10 hours. 
I'm using them in a small room connected to a little tube amplifier (KingKo Audio KA101, 12W in push-pull using EL84 for power).
These speakers play loud without loosing on detail and clarity. Their sound is a bit to the warm side, I would say - not crisp and analytical. I like the combination with the tube amplifier. 
I guess these are an upgrade on the Super 3 and that's up to your room and wallet which model to choose. 
Love my Super 3i's. I purchased them in the fall of 2016 and have no desire to upgrade, however, if I did upgrade I would go with the Super 3 High Output Monitor (there's a lot to like about that 4.5" driver). I now have them paired with a Decware SE84UFO.
Aside from the electronics, the choice of the single driver design monitors depends completely on the type of the music played through them. In my experience, for anything but jazz, blues, or instrumentals/vocals, I'd look elsewhere, e.g., rock, orchestral classical, etc.