Stand Alone Super Tweeter for Revel F208?

Hello,
I would like to add some sparkle to my Revel F208 speakers. I recently bought some Totem Hawks and Gallo 3.5s and the top end sparkle is amazing. Any recommendations?
Ben 
honashagen
That gen revel uses a titanium tweeter I believe, I am familiar with it and never found it lacking air.  This sounds like it may be a system synergy issue. 
It may be a good time to talk definitions. Air to me is different than sparkle and scintillation. Air feels more natural, like you are hearing the room itself. Sparkle/Scintilation feels like a Disney / Fuji film kind of extra color added.

I agree that the Revel tweets are pretty good! So that's why I suggested maybe the issue is the caps. The reason I don't like Magico SIO's is exactly what the OP wants. :)
I also like the Townshend Maximum Super Tweeters and highly recommend them.
Sorry, but I don’t understand adding a super tweeter. Did Revel not design the speaker properly? Does the speaker need some type of repair? Is there something wrong elsewhere in the system or room?

It’s like trying to add another wheel to a dually truck to get more traction.

+1 tls49

Ah yes the splashy impressive metal dome that sells well because it sounds like hi-fi - sounds impressive, a great show and distraction but nothing like real music.

Try a tube pre-amp with old European tubes to add sparkle. The Revel F208 is the better speaker.