Looking for a Giant Killer Digital cable

Hello all,

I’m looking for a Budget ‘Giant Killer’ RCA coaxial cable to connect my Oppo 203 to a DAC for music playback.

Can someone suggest something currently available in the $50 to $150 price range?

If however your experience says some new Optical cable in that range is as good or better, please, by all means do mention it as I could go either way of course!

A 1M to 1.5M will be sufficient.

Huge thanks!
blindjim
Chris Somoviggo makes some of the best and best value true 75ohm cables there are -- his current entry level SilverStar is $222 but you could look for one of his products used (although I don't see any of the entry level currently out there)

@ghosthouse
Thanks. I have a BNC by Oyiade 1.3M I like a lot. Full and smooth while being extended and with quite sufficient bottom end.

I’ll look into what’s up with them currently. Thanks again. Good call.

. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@akg_ca
Natch! But ya gotta get in where ya fit in sometimes too.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

david_ten
yeah. Mostly. PM me. I’ll fill ya in.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@folkfreak
I recall that name. was he behind the Streovox ultra thin steel cables? I bought one of those and it was OK. a tad edgy back then but did well with most well done recordings. It sat on my USB to BNC stick thingy. Hell, I can’t even recall what its name is. Hahaha
The Oyiade BNC wire replaced it eventually.

> $200 though, is gonna be off limits for me I think for this particular operation..

A bit more and you could have a real giant killer, the Standard BNC with RCA adapters.  $275.  Here are jitter measurements:

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=154425.0

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

Sometimes Kimber D60 shows up for  used$150, type Kimber on Agon you might find one.I found a crystal digital cable from TMR audio, $99 but I doubt you find one, This cables are for Devialet gear that comes with it, I might be wrong...,Good Luck...