Electrical - Romex Wiring and Other Recommended Enhancements

I am moving and will be hiring an electrician to add some wall plugs to accommodate my system needs.

I am using after market cruzeFIRST Maestro Outlet plugs but was needing some guidance on which Romex wiring to use from the electrical box, grounding enhancements, etc.  Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.  

I am using High Fidelity Hemisphere conditioner...

Thanks.

thankful
12/2 is sufficient for a 20 Amp circuit; 10/2 can handle a 30 amp circuit. 14/2 is only good for a 15A circuit. I would suggest running multiple 20A circuits with 12/2. Most important is to not have light dimmers, circuits that feed fluorescent lights / hairdryers, etc. on the same circuit.

You can also keep your audio circuits on the same buss bar in the fusebox to help mitigate ground loops. Put your noisy dimmers, etc. on the other buss bar.
dimora
12/2 is sufficient for a 20 Amp circuit; 10/2 can handle a 30 amp circuit. 14/2 is only good for a 15A circuit.
Not necessarily. It depends, in part, on the length of the run from panel to receptacle. If in the US, check NEC.
Based on everything I have read it sounds like I should:
1. Use 20 amp circuit breakers in the electrical box
2. Use 12/2 wire
3. Have electrician drill separate holes for each wire ran to/from box (at least 1.5 inches a part)
4. Have dedicated /separate circuits to avoid ground loopsquality breakers
5. Purchase good quality breakers, ABB is the preferred brand   
6. They should stay on the same buss bar to avoid ground loops

I have not measured but I am guessing about 20' to 30' from the electrical box to the location where the plugs will go. I plan on using my  cruzeFIRST Maestro Outlet plugs in the home I am closing on this Thursday.
My equipment is Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated
Lampizator Amber II DAC
Opportunity 105D
Auralic Aries streamer
High Fidelity Cable Hemisphere

One of my main concerns is not to do anything that could fry my equipment.  I believe with the above I should be okay.  If anyone sees any concerning issues please let me know.

Thanks all for your assistance and feedback!

I'm being told by someone I trust that 15A breakers are far more advisable to avoid the chance of frying wire and house fires. I'm no EE but think that it is true that just because an amp or preamp has a 20A IEC receptacle does not mean you need to feed it 20A for optimum performance. Under all but the most unusual circumstances, your gear will get all the power they need with a 15A breaker. At the end of the day, the capacity of the breaker is about convenience-not having to worry about the breaker tripping. The trade-off is that the higher the amperage of the breaker, the less protection you have. I would rather have the inconvenience of resetting the breaker and the peace of mind. As an insurance lawyer, I have seen first-hand that house fires have occurred due to unnecessarily high amperage breakers. 
fsonicsmith
... 15A breakers are far more advisable to avoid the chance of frying wire and house fires. I’m no EE but think that it is true that just because an amp or preamp has a 20A IEC receptacle does not mean you need to feed it 20A for optimum performance.
I can’t imagine any preamp requiring a 20A line for sufficient current, but there are certainly some amplifiers that do. And an amp that requires only a 15A line might still be better served with a 20A line, because the heavier gauge wire on the 20A line will suffer less voltage drop.

... the capacity of the breaker is about convenience-not having to worry about the breaker tripping. The trade-off is that the higher the amperage of the breaker, the less protection you have.
Not so. The capacity of a breaker is defined by the gauge and length of the wire on its circuit. The purpose of a breaker is really to protect the house wiring. Provided the wire is properly sized, a 20A line and breaker is as safe as a 15A line and breaker.