Latest Oppo"s selling for twice retail

I know that Oppo has stopped producing their line of fine products. I'm seeing people selling these units for double retail and more. I think that this is really gouging. I think it's wrong. I hope no one buys one of these. What do you think??
bwos
While I don't think it is really cool to do so, sellers have a product that people want and have the "right" to charge what they want to.  If buyers don't entertain the crazy prices, sellers will eventually have to relent and price "fairly".

Bill
It’s called, "supply & demand". If someone has an item, that is very desirable & rare- what’s the problem with seeing what the market will bear? No one, selling OPPO products, is holding a gun to anyone’s head(far as I know).
Totally agree with rodman99999. Not to long ago I had a Shield K1 tablet that was almost a year old and found out they had been discontinued. They were selling for premium prices on eBay, so I sold it for 60% more than I paid, bought something else, and pocketed the extra money.

There's another current thread about this subject. I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks that they're good enough to pay over list price, if even that.