Sound differences between Copper and Aluminum Bus Bar Electrical Panels

I have a Square D Homeline electrical panel that has an aluminum bus bar and I'm wondering if anyone hear went through the trouble to change the electrical panel to a copper bus bar type such as the Square D QO or any other manufacturer.  What audio improvements were heard going from aluminum to copper????  My system consists of top end components with a full loom of SR Galileo UEF cables, SR Active Grounding Block SE and an SR Powercell 12 UEF ac power conditioner.
128x128mikeg
Post removed 
Post removed 
I'm coming to the conclusion that if the incoming utility power lines to the meter is aluminum and the main power lines from the meter outside to the panel is aluminum, then changing the panel from an aluminum bus bar to copper would have minimal effect.  I've already treated my entire panel including breakers, bus bar, grounds, incoming utility, and panel mains with TC from PerfectPathTechnologies.  I already mentioned what is in my system besides cyrotreated Virtual Dynamics romex feeding two 20 amp dedicated lines.  A new panel will require four Arc Fault GFI breakers which I'm told degrades the sound quality.
Post removed