Anyone bought direct from ps audio and returned it?

I don’t have a ps audio dealer here in Minneapolis to demo their BHK pre-amp so I’m looking to go directly with ps audio. Has anyone returned a unit under their 30 day return policy and had any issues returning it. If it’s what I’m looking for I’ll buy it,if not it will go back.
thanks hiend.
hiendmmoe
They also have a generous trade in program if you have old equipment that you want to get rid of.  Look for the TRADE IN AND SAVE button beneath the ADD TO CART button for details, or give them a call.  They will take one or more items in trade, up to a specific dollar limit determined by what you are buying.  They deduct what you will be trading in from what you are charged.  Then you have 30 days to either send them the equipment you are trading in, or return the item you bought for a refund, which gives you time to compare old vs. new.
I can only echo the comments above.   I have never used the return feature as i have never wanted to send them back.  However have had things repaired and they were very efficient and I think their customer service is outstanding.  Paul has a great commitment to customer service and it is really shows. 
I bought a PS Audio USB Transport (LAN Rover) in 2016 direct from PS Audio. I tried it for a week or so, then decided I wouldn't be able to use it in my system. I returned it a week later without incident. 

I've also emailed back and forth with Paul McGowen several times. I've found he's responsive to customer questions and concerns; great to work with. I wouldn't worry one bit about buying directly from PS Audio. 
PSA is truly a class act in the industry.

There is another thread about DACs where folks are trying to justify the cost of a DirectStream DAC against Denafrips from China, moaning about what justifies a price premium

I try to make the point that yes, sound quality matters alot, but other things like whom you are dealing with matters alot too...