Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
I've heard the Double Impacts at shows and they do sound good to me FOR THE PRICE one has to pay.  For my taste, they sound better than many $30k or more speakers, but, why would anyone buy expensive speakers that are so incompatible with their own taste that they would be willing to make such a trade?  This hypothetical only makes sense if someone needs the money that will be available after making the trade, it does not suggest that the buyer will find the sound quality of the Double Impacts will be equivalent or superior.

So, it would be something like this for me: I inherit a pair of Magico speakers which I then trade in for cash, some of it going to the purchase of the Double Impacts (I would never buy them in the first place).
prices in hi-end home audio do not reflect quality most of the time, but reflect professional reviews of a new "improved" product so differences in performance could be practically any.

Any given speaker of any given technology can seem overwhelmingly superior, somewhat regardless of cost. The novelty of the sound often convinces the listener that the new/novel speaker has it all. Only with time does it become apparent that one has by necessity sacrificed other attributes of great sound while accepting the new/novel technology.

This is not a dismissal of Tekton, nor of those who did trade more expensive speakers. This happens all the time across the world. There is nothing new about selling a more expensive speaker for one of a different technology which costs less. Obviously a company will make much of this, but it's not unusual. Anyone who moves from a dynamic speaker which costs more to a Maggie or similar panel, or to an open baffle, even a DIY, is making the same move.

So what? Is this news? No, its advertising on the part of the company, which is to be expected. It's also enthusiasm on the part of new owners, which is also to be expected. No big deal.

Speaking of DI’s, they are probably the best value for Home Theater Sound, IMHO. For 2 channel, there are better choices out there regardless of price point. 
I never buy speakers without knowing what John Atkinson's measurements are no mater how good they may sound..