PS Audio Direct Stream Memory Player

I'm thinking of ordering the Direct Memory Player to go along with my Direct Stream Dac.
Can anyone provide there actual experience and opinions as to the value (sound quality etc,) of this player?

Thank you and a early...
Happy New Year!

ozzy
128x128ozzy
The new "interim" code version works excellent and with no problems with my unit.

ozzy
The new 'interim' code 2.08 is still a bit quirky as is/was the previous 2.06 code. As far as sound quality goes,for my ears and tastes,2.08 is not up to snuff compared to 2.06... 2.08 to me sounds as if a blanket has been thrown over my speakers...uninvolving sound with a loss of inner detail and less depth. I feel confident that PSA will fix all issues when the new final code is released...  
Ozzy,been there done that... I stand by my post... The code does seem to lower the noise floor a bit, but to me it comes at a cost of detail and depth. Not sure why... but others have noticed this also.
aolmrd,

There are so many differences in our audio systems, and I’m sure you are right with what you hear, but I am very satisfied with the improved sound quality.
That being said, PS audio continues to provide meaningful free updates/upgrades for their products, so I look forward to the final revision.

ozzy