What are your top 3 favorite DAC or DAC/Streamer devices?

Just wanted to find out what everybody is using and why? I guess I will start.
1. Schiit Bifrost/ Bifrost Uber/ Multibit. These devices sound great and are affordable.
2. Ayre Codex- Great Dac, but costly.
3. Bluesound Node 2. Budget Swiss army knife audio- as it can be a preamp/DAC/, wirless bridge to your digital library and streamer.

Which DACs, streamers or combo devices do you use or like?
128x1282psyop
I currently run
Antipodes DX3/Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU.
I heard the Border Patrol SE DAC at AXPONA. For its price point it sounded terrific. I don't recall the source being used, however.

NAD M51 $600-800 usd price.  Excellent value. Frequently compared  to Bryston bdp 2

Aune  T1se tube dac. Very good value at 200.00 USD used price. 

Bespoke Server build with Win10 Memory Player software suite -JRiver23 (fed by NAS with and ENO Ethernet filter block), feeding a Lampizator Golden Gate with superclocked USB. The MP suite come with clock mapping, auto-slot loading, IDEAS 1, 2 and 3, Stealth mode and tweaked MSConfig.

I also have a dual boot SSD alternative for Win2016 Server with AO, tweaked BIOS and MSconfig and using both Jriver 21 and Roon/HQP.

The fanless Server has lots of bespoke tweaks as well as all linear power supplies. I think I will also build a 2nd server with a Gamer mobo to further enhance the Roon/HQP interface.

Divine digital.

1) TotalDac with dCS bridge
2) Mytek Manhattan II with network bridge
3) Monarchy M24

These are my 3 favorites. I am not suggesting that the M24 is as good as the other two but it is not completely embarrassed either.