Fujitsu Plasma Screens Any thoughts?

I was wondering if anyone has the new Fujitsu plasma(monitor screen only) in their system. Any thoughts on the performance. I am thinking of getting the p42xha58eb model in particular. Thanks
tlg
I entered your model number in the AVSFORUM.com search engine and there were some hits. Although I did not go any further, there is at least something there for you.
Fujitsu plasmas are generally considered one of the best if not the best, usually followed by Pioneer Elite plasmas. I have a 55 inch Fujitsu Plasma and a 42 inch Pioneer Elite. Clearly the Fujitsu has not only great resolution but very natural and realistic color and picture.

Recently my 2 year old Fujitsu (list price $10,000)developed a thin red line in the screen. A local service center told me that the 3 yr warranty only applies to parts and labor but not the glass screen. I called Fujitsu and they agreed to replace the entire glass screen under warranty (cost $6000) even though the screen was only warrantied for one year (current models screens are warranteed for 3 yrs). They even covered free pick up and delivery from and to my home. I am impressed with how Fijitsu stands behind their products. I also contacted many other service centers with experience servicing Fujitus and they all report that my problem with the screen is extremely rare and Fujitus are very reliable.