Need help with covering for Dueland speaker wire

I want to cable my Spatial Audio speakers with Dueland 16 ga. wire.  I have to run it under my house in a crawl space that is pretty wet a good portion of the year.  Regular PFTE-clad wire is no problem in the elements, but the Dueland cloth-covered wire will likely be a problem.  I am looking for some sort of weather-proof sheath for the Dueland cable that will negate the moisture problems of having to run the cable under the house.  Any recommendation would be appreciated.  Thanks, Whitestix
whitestix
You could do thin wall PVC pipe. Easy to install, and will make it easy to change them later. Perfectly fine for Class 2. 
I sure wouldn't do that.
The main or one of the ideas is it's natural cotton diaelectric.
Go with a different cable is my advice.
Thanks for the reply, my friends.  The PVC option occurred to me, but at the ends of it, the wire is still exposed.  I need a sheath of plastic to encompass the wire totally under its exposure in the crawl space.  I currently have Supra Ply 3.4 cabling, which is also tinned copper cable, so maybe I am contemplating a sideways move, sonically.  I love the sound of the Supra wire so I would be happy to be dissuaded of this upgrade notion.  Thanks/
Well this PVC has all sorts of accessories, so you could run it all the way into your home to an outlet box. 
I don’t understand why PVC could not be adapted to work for you whitestix?
There are more expensive options available that one would run AC wiring in underground however it would be significantly more expensive and harder to work with.