Tidal and Squeezebox

In case there are other Squeezebox users out there who were wondering about this...I can tell you it works beautifully.

Linked up my Tidal account through Squeeze server; playing perfectly over home network to Squeezebox Touch into external DAC. Just when I was about to mothball the Squeezebox, it lives again!

As an added bonus, using SqueezeCtrl Android app (by AngryGoat) i'm fully able to remote control Tidal/Squeezebox. This was the solution i've been looking for! Now I just need to find another Squeezebox Touch. 

The Squeeze was way ahead of its time.

http://wiki.ickstream.com/index.php/Open_Beta_Squeezebox_Installation

Has anyone else stumbled onto this yet?

128x128dpac996
i have been using a SBT for years.  i used it with a musical fidelity DAC but then "upgraded" to the schiit bifrost.  the bifrost does not do MQA which i was kinda bummed about.  i recently picked up a dragonfly for my laptop partially to just check out MQA.  i was pretty shocked at the sound of TIDAL master - laptop - Dragonfly. i thought it sounded fantastic, but i need to revisit.  stoked to see this thread!
Since the LMS Tidal plugin doesn't support Master playback, you have to use something like a laptop to run the desktop Tidal app.

The only way I had to play back from my laptop was by running a long USB cable to my (non-MQA) DAC in my equipment rack.  I was disconcerted to find that this sounded sort of billowy, softened, and lacking in image specificity compared to input from my RPi.    

I also have a local LMS running, and the house is full of RPi's with piCorePlayer (I love it!)
I have had an test-account for tidal and linked it on mysqueezebox.com - it worked flawlessly. But now I have got Tidal-subscription through my mobile-subscription, and I can't figure out how to change my account on mysqueezebox.com. As far as I know, Logitech aren't supporting the system anymore, so I don't think they are able to help - do you have any ideas?