To the Old School Tonearm Guys are the Newer very expensive Tonearms as Good as Claimed?

Lets be honest Tone Arm technology has advanced quite a bit and improved with the laser technology and laser precision manufacturing equipment. But the proof will be in the sound. 
So who here is old school that can safely day Modern day super precision Tonearms are more superior sonically in every aspect over the older well regarded Tonearms of the past like Sme, Audio Technica, Empire, Stax, Jelco, Thorens, Emt, Decca, Ortofon, Stax, Saec, Sumiko, Micro, FR, Rega, Technics etc
vinny55
Why ask such a question when you already believe new tonearms are 

more superior sonically in every aspect over the older well regarded Tonearms of the past like Sme, Audio Technica, Empire, Stax, Jelco, Thorens, Emt, Decca, Ortofon, Stax, Saec, Sumiko, Micro, FR, Rega, Technics etc
?

Don't forget the Stogi Reference...

BTW the cartridge can make a big difference. A crappy cartridge can make the best arm bad.

@helomech i need to hear it from those who grew up with those vintage arms and sold them for  modern arms. Do the new Arms play mono recordings well? How about 45s?

The technical argument is like stating that old lathes are not

as good as the new CNN lathes. But the work done is dependant

from the (master) mechanics. My Sumiko 800 is designed by

engineer  Fletcher but each of the 150 parts are hand made on

a lathe by the master mechanics Demian Davidson. Breuer also

make his arms by himself. J.Carr and Ikeda both still  use the old

Ikeda's master machinist. We also know that those ''tubed''

cantilevers from the 80is are made with laser. But despite the

possible ''evolution'' of lasers we don't see such cantilevers any

more.

If one compare, say, Micro Max 282 with whatever new tonearm

one would not conclude that the technology is more advanced

at present.

i

There are many new arms TW 10.5 ,Telea etc that have higher resolution and inner detail than the old arms.