Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55
@ dgarretson are Micro and Sumiko related? Whats the sound like of the Technics Epa 250/500. Please Describe the sound of the ones you listed. Thanks
@ nandric i heard from many that Fr64s is silver wired and bright. Silver isnt made for audio. Copper has been the standard and naturally musical. Fr64 is also very limited cartridge compatability even tho it sounds great from what i been told. Its a very heavy arm as told.
Describe Sumiko 808 and Micro 505

Hi vinny55, I would call ''vintage'' those from the ''golden age''

of analog. Say from the 80is. BTW the ''S'' by FR-64/66 kinds

means steel not silver. However both, copper and silver versions

were available. I should also add Lustre 801 and dgarretson SME

3012 R to my choice. Together we have more than 5 (grin).

Reed 3p "12 Cocobolo is the best new tonearm i’ve ever heard.

Vintage:
Technics EPA-100 mkII
Victor UA-7045
SONY PUA-7 (stand alone version only). 

for high compliance cartridges:
Luxman TA-1 (made by Micro Seiki) with removable armwand and heavy base stabilizer.
@chakster please describe how they sound and on what ttables used and cartridges hooked with