Oppo exploring additional production of UDP 205

For a few days now, I have been searching for a new OPPO UDP 205.  I wanted to purchase an OPPO UDP 205 for some time, but never got around to it. I revisited the OPPO site today and went to the OPPO UDP 205 page. There, I saw a new line that allows registration for a potential production run. I registered. Anybody else interested? Let's make it so that OPPO can't refuse to make one more production run. I'd love to see a huge Audiogon push. Let us know if you are in. 
gpgr4blu
Just placed an order with them as well; press for a Sales Rep and you can order from whoever picks up that line. Right now they have 40 left! He said something about the unit will arrive in their store by Thursday then ship to me in VA after that.
Just ordered one too.  Called my local Magnolia (San Carlos, CA) and the salesman told me they were out of store inventory but would check with their midwestern warehouse and get an answer back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday.  I knew that’d be too late.  Called the Atlanta Magnolia  and was able to buy one on the spot.   Note that their inventory is going down fast, not many left.
That Atlanta store must wonder what the H happened with all these out of state phone orders this weekend. I told a friend about this stash too. Probably gone by tomorrow. Then we’ll see some of them flipped here or on eBay for $2400+!
Oppo's website now says:

We will have more OPPO UDP-205 players available around June, 2018*. If you are interested in being notified when the UDP-205 is available again, please register below.
Note that it now says *will* where it previously said *might.*