best speakers for vocals?

Hi, I was wondering what people's thoughts are on speakers that are best for vocal centric music? I am looking for speakers that are best at reproducing vocals, especially female in the most lifelike, 3-dimensional, airy, emotional manner. I am trying to recreate a lifelike, live show, front row sound. To this end, I prefer a speaker that can create a holographic soundstage with a palpable vocal sound with some weight.

I listen mainly to jazz, pop, adult contemporary, down tempo.

My budget is < $15,000.
128x128tboooe
I must disagree with Jtgofish - I have owned many speakers over the years. Electrostatics (Martin Logan CLS, Quad 57's, Quads 63's) and heard many others. Also owned ribbons (big Apogee Scintilla) and planars. I have come to the conclusion that great dynamic speakers sound the most real.
I really cannot say what the best speakers for vocals are. There is no correct answer given all the system and room variables. There are so many things out there and everyone has such varied tastes. However, I can say that the Verity Parsifal Encores were spooky real on voices. However, I do not think it will do everything you are looking for (not as dimensional and airy as some).
Audition a pair of Spendor S 3/5's (originals, not the se version)with some medium powered tube gear and you will be amazed.
YOu would love horn speakers.
Aside from the modern horn speakers,
Highly recommend the vintage Jensen G and CX and EV TRXB coaxial speakers from the late 50s to early 60s.
Very sweet highs and good bass too.
The only thing you should keep in mind is build your own or finding the cabinet for these timeless drivers.
Tboooe,

There is at least one electrostat that goes pretty deep in the bass.

I have several customers who have measured their SoundLab A-1 or M-1 speakers as having an in-room -3 dB point somewhere in the lower 20's (lower than the factory claims), and I've witnessed similar measurements. I would say their tonal balance is on the warmish side - their frequency response is gently downward-sloping rather than being "flat". But, they are quite large - no getting around that one. When I wrote to you I didn't realize size was an issue.

Best of luck with your quest,

Duke