Phono stage

Hello Friends
I'm close to Nirvana, re phono stages, but want a bit more juice, in the bass (SLAM), and a sweeter treble, that won"t make my ears bleed, just kidding, yes, on some recordings some recordings, it is a bit bright, I bought a used PS Audio GPH, that has helped, but still, want a phono stage, that will take me to the next level, don't let me wrong, the PS Audio, is great!!, but I think, I could do better!!, I'm on a pension, so the mega, expensive, units, is out of my my price range!!, I have searched the web!!, below is what, according, to reviews, I just need guidance!!
1. RCM Sensor
2. TW acoustics
3.Monk phono stage
4. Herron VTPH-2
5.Liberty  B2 ( I'm not sure, if a tube unit, will give me slam,)
6. Mc Tavish  design(tube)
7. Decware ZP3 (tube)
8. Nagra VPS, or BPS
Friends
What is your thoughts??
Concluding"
Bass is where I'm coming from!!, with a smooth treble, but with nice cymbels
Thanks
David
128x128daveyonthecoast
@daveyonthecoast, you might want to consider the Allnic H-1201 phono preamp, I use one and I like it.
With that said, at the risk of ridicule I'm going to make a somewhat radicle recommendation to you. To other readers; if you have not tried this don't criticise it, because it works very well.
Add a Schiit Loki for $149 plus shipping. If it doesn't work for you send it back. You could use the Loki along with your current set up. http://www.schiit.com/products/loki
Here is an Audiogon thread: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/shiit-loki
+1 Allnic 1201, out of your list the Herron is a great choice and the suggestion of the Chinook is a great option as well. Please take note that all 3 of these are tube based.

I have listened extensively to the TW-Acustic phono on your list, and I own the 300b Monoblocks. I'm also partial to the Tron Seven Ultimate, and both of these phonos produce strinkingly natural sound that is relaxed and alive. I have heard excellent bass from both, but that's been system dependent.

A critical part when choosing a phono, and other gear, is knowing that the component works well with your other components in advance of purchase. When I was piecing my system together, my dealer had a number of different fine brands like Tron, Lamm, TW-Acustic, Thoress, etc.. When discussing adding this phono to that line stage, he was upfront about what works and sounds better together. And, cost was not a factor.
Kenny
It's always the case that when someone like yourself posts a list of choices, the recommendations that follow will name components not on the list.  But in this case, I agree with the suggestions.  If you were to choose among the Allnic H1201, the Herron VTPH, and the Manley Chinook, you could not go "wrong".  I bought a second hand Manley Steelhead V2.0 last year, and I am very pleased with it.  If you are willing to buy a "used" unit, your choices go upscale a bit but without a huge upgrade in SQ.
I recommend the Herron VTPH-2 ! I am using NOS Tele's in mine and it sounds fantastic. Also great support. 

Chuck