Oppo Ceasing production

Just visited Oppo's web site.  They are ceasing production of all their products and will only do warranty work and firmware support for their products.  They no longer have the resources to manufacture new products.  Didn't see this one coming.
128x128stereo5
I thought it was an 'April Fools' joke so I ignored the thread posts...but it looks like the joke is on us Oppo-istas. It's just hitting me.... I'm not sure how to react to it. 
I would think Cambridge Audio would be in a position to buy the rights to build Oppo products under their own badge. I’m sure they’ve been talking with others as well. Marantz and others have stopped making Blu-ray players and soon it will be the CD player which Ayre and others have dropped as well. It’s all moving to the internet folks. Sad news nonetheless.
By far the best BD player I've owned. For a BD player, the 205 is  expensive but worth it. For a CD/SACD player it is relatively inexpensive and very good value. Put them both together and you have a product that anyone should appreciate. BTW last might I A/B'd a 4K movie downloaded via Amazon Prime/Roku and compared it to a 4K Blue Ray disc played on my Oppo 205 using the same Anthem AVM-60 pre/pro. Same HDMI cable brand and model passing from the Roku and Oppo to the AVM-60. Video quality is similar. But the Oppo 205 player audio quality kills the Roku download audio quality.