Audio Repair in NJ???

I own Audio Valve Eclipse Preamp, which has a sudden issue with XLR outputs stopped working (RCA outs work fine). I need this XLR out to connect to the power amp with only XLR input. Do you know anyone in NJ or nearbys doing this kind of repair work?
jeony
You are in Princeton, there is Affiliated Service in Hillsborough.

Borris is a certified factory repair facility for many brands and he does the service for tube companies as well. He is a very good technician.

216 Us Highway 206 Ste 15, Hillsborough, NJ 08844

(908) 874-3799

Blackie Pagano in NY.... The "go to" guy for any tube related job in NY area by most major musicians with their tube amps and guitars... He has dealt with plenty of exotic  audiophile tube gear from all around the world. Very nice guy as well ...
also Ben Jacoby, pehaps the most experienced of them all .... In Midwood, Brooklyn. highendaudiorepair.com 
I found a local electrician doing audio repair job in Manville, NJ (near Bridgewater). He did repair/return my gear in a day, and charged only an half of his original estimation ($100). A very honest and competent guy!!!! I would recommend to anyone who need his service. He was doing a lot of repair job of highend audio such as Krell, Carver, Mark Levinson...in his shop.
Hello Bigkidz, I have called you a few times at your business telephone number and left my contact info. for some repair work.      I also messaged you here on the 14th. I understand being busy, which is a good sign. Please get back to me, thanks.