Can you help me in my search for my first turntable?

Hi everyone. Please can I have help and  some suggestions on turntables for around the 6k mark. I would be looking at used, preferably with a tone arm already fitted. I have already listened to Michell Gyro SE with techno arm and Linn LP12 with project arm (both with MM), both of which were about 3k under budget. I have purchased valve mono blocks and pre amp and am now looking to move away from my digital source (ECM 1up). Where do I start as I am new to the analogue world of vinyl. Thanks in advance
128x128juicy2610
I wouldn’t get hung up on if a table is sprung or not. It boils down to the sound you prefer between the options. They have distinct differences and NO ONE can tell you what you like. That’s a recipe for someone else’s cake , that you put up the cake to buy . Listen to the difference yourself and now that you have heard a couple decent sprung tables , see if you can hear a non suspended belt and a non suspended direct drive. Your post though, in your 6 thousand quid budget lacks a crucial part as often these posts do. The Phono pre . If it isn’t up to task , you won’t really know how good/bad for your wants that table/arm/cart will/could be.
I have a suspended / belt drive (Orbe SE) and a non suspended belt drive (Micro 5000).
I like what both do and there differences. I don’t do direct drive anymore as I don’t
find it as natural sounding as I once thought, (IMHO, and that could be a change in my hearing) but the dynamic drive of them can sure be fun. The older Garrard tables brought up to new spec can be quite good. Try to hear one if you can. You may overcome the looks after you hear one that’s well set up.
Others will completely 180 my view and feel the direct drive is the only way to go. That’s fine, I get it , but what matters is YOUR opinion and 6000 quid will get you a long way down the road. Just make sure its the road you want to be on. They all have their pitfalls and strengths in sound and set up. And don’t make the phono pre an after thought, it needs to be able to match your cartridge choice(s) if your pre amp can’t to have success. You may want to also consider
how much cost , access and size of a record collection your first turntable will lead to. Good clean reasonable sized selection of records is the only way to enjoy a good vinyl rig, obviously.      Good Luck.
Why not check out the Rega RP10 if you have not already?
I am assuming you are in living in the Royal playground as you are talking
in the UK's bees and homey...................
https://shop.grahams.co.uk/collections/turntables-vynl/products/rega-rp10

Are you sure you are just now getting into vinyl??

I recall you from other threads.............
Post removed