Streamer vs computer?

I am currently using a MacBook Pro to stream Tidal Master (MQA) in my listening room. For purposes of the following question, I am only interested in SQ, not multi-room streaming options.  Would a “streamer/DAC” combo (eg Bluenote 2) give me any benefit over using my computer with an equally good (and Tidal/MQA certified) DAC? 
128x128cheeg
Thanks @2psyop -- I agree the Ayre is a false comparison, given its price.  I'm also going along with you on that Death Star thing.  It sounds like everyone who is finding fault with MQA is either comparing it to a DAC I can't afford, or they haven't actually listened to MQA for a fair comparison.  Maybe someday I'll be able to afford an Ayre, or a Yggy, or an e32, or whatever -- but until that day comes, $500 for a Bluenote sounds pretty good.
What I was trying to say is that the Bluesound DAC, while being good for the price, could be improved upon with an external DAC. 
Whether MQA sounds better through the Bluesound, I cannot say.
If it does, then it seems MQA is doing something that cannot be replicated by a DAC ' 4x the price of the Node', If that is so, I would be circumspect of MQA decoding.   
B
 Thanks Bob, I suspect you’re right — that the Bluenote’s digital output of a Redbook file may sound better through an Ayre DAC (or equivalent)  than an MQA version of the same file from the Bluenote. However, until I can afford to spend $2000 on a DAC, the Bluenote maybe a good intermediate step. Thanks again for your advice!