Power Cord for Pass Int 60-Under 1K used

I'm just about done with my recent audio transformation. My last statement is going to be an after market power cable for my Pass Labs Int-60. My budget is under 1K used....and that"s pushing it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, especially if your a Pass Labs owner.

If your not a fan of after market cords....save me the speech. I already spent about 35K....I'm not using a stock power cord.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
BLE Design on eBay. 10 gauge OFC copper with good plugs for around $60 will work very well and save you $$ for more media. It sounds very good.

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2332490.m4084.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.X.TRS2&_...

I’d venture the stock cord is fine. Buy music instead. Seems a waste unless you are aiming for “forum hero™️“
Nelson Pass is a fan of Frank Dickens (Silent Source) cords/cables.
Look for a Silent Source High Current version, either Signature, or The Music Reference (TMR).
I am using two SS TMR cords on my Pass Labs XA-100.5 amps with good success.
Silent Source cords are not abundant on the used market, but if patient, you will find them. Good luck.
Nelson either says save your money or buy Frank Dickens......

I use the Belden mains with good connectors and it really works on my 30.8. You need to get into 4 figures to truly beat it.