Carver Raven 350 Amps

Has anyone heard these amps?
They supposedly can produce 350 watts per channel which in my opinion is remarkable for a tube amp. I have the Atma-Sphere M-60’s 3.3 and I love their tube sound.

But I am curious, Bob has made some very interesting products through the years.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
would love a pair of these. damn money is always the trouble.
too expensive, by the time im ready for these, company will be no more.
im happy with my sunfire.

let us know how they sound, etc etc, we expect a full report, review on your thoughts the sound with different music, switches, bias, etc etc.
arcticdeth,

I hear ya, cost is always the factor. The units were shipped and then were requested to be returned back to the sender. So, I hope this gets straightened out.

ozzy
Ozzy, which tap you use depends on the impedance of your speakers.  Unless you have really low impedance speakers like 1-2 ohm Apogees, the 8 ohm tap usually sounds better than 4 ohm tap. Bob's tube amps do have a 1 ohm tap.  But there is no hard rule regarding this, so you can experiment.  
I went up to see Bob Carver yesterday and listen to the 350’s. After extended listening (the 350’s attached to his ALS speakers) I ended up purchasing a set of the Crimson 350 amplifiers. Bob and Jordan were both very gracious with their time and open and honest with the questions I asked. The listening included A/B testing with the amplifier I am replacing. 

Jordan is very knowledgeable about the products and actively involved with Bob in the development of new products, he has obviously spent a large amount of time with Bob learning what he has done and how he has done it.  Jordan was able to answer 90% of the questions I asked as well as help me understand the things I was hearing.

Bob offered to sign the amplifiers and I elected to have him personalize the signature.  I understand the personalization negatively impacts the value of the amplifiers, but it makes them more valuable to me.

This is the first tube amplifier I have owned and look forward to learning and experimenting with it. I hope I have the opportunity to go and talk to Bob and Jordan again after I have a few months under my belt with the amplifiers.