Bluesound Powernode 2

Hello - this is my first post/question, hopefully there's someone out there who's brain I can pick.

I'm looking at the Bluesound Powernode 2 as a possible Roon end point to tidy up my kitchen system. I currently use a SB+ (modded squeezebox) into a Thorens TTA2000 (Class A, 20 - 30 watts or so) which, while sounding rather lovely, is a bit messy given the location, and I can repurpose the SB+ and amp in my office. My question re. the Powernode 2 - is it similar to/bear any family resemblance to the NAD D7050? I bought the NAD unit a few years back and thought it was pretty poor indeed. I'm not anti NAD, indeed I have their M51 in one of my rooms, but am slightly wary of cheaper class D implementations (just my gut/prejudice).

There seems to be a bit of a gap between the Powernode and the next all in one Roon amp solution - Lumin, Auralic or Naim.

Many thanks in advance.
Mike
egertmic
Thanks willemj but I'm pretty much committed to a singular/simple Roon end point. We use Roon throughout the house and the wife, Kids, granny, nanny etc are all familiar with it. I've no doubt that there are excellent alternatives out there but I'd really rather avoid upsetting and re-educating the various users. I've already got a bad reputation for tweaking/meddling!!!