DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
Post removed 
@jayctoy ,
Will surely like to hear from you on this demo. Seems pretty interesting what 6moons said, Vs AudioStream. Not sure if we can trust online rags anymore. User reviews should be more useful. But we all ave some bias or the other.
Vinh nice demo, Milpai , yes I will do the best I can to describe the sound on each denafrips , for bonus I compare them with Schiit dacs ,they will be there too, I own Gumby though, I will do the best to be fair, going to Axpona my brain is already set on yagdrassil, I delayed the purchase because I might end up liking one of Denafrips dacs...or maybe just the schiit bifrost multibit,
@Jayctoy, If you bring your Gumby, I can set up an after hour comparison with the Ares, which is around the same price range.  Which driver does the Gumby use?  All Denafrips uses Amanero which simplifies the interface with my Salk Stream Player.
Vinh Vu