Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
@jcarcopo, If it's OK to ask, was the 3400 much more expensive than the 2170? What optional boards did you get?
Please let us know your thoughts on the 3400!
Not had the 2170 long but if the 3400 is significantly better well......
@klh007  Do you know if they allow demos? I'd like the chance to try out the product if paying full retail (and unheard)...
Also, any chance they'll release an Ethernet board for the 2170 for "legacy users" who'd like to stream?