Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Lyle Lovett and Shawn Colvin - 3/20/2018 @ The Taft Theater - Cincinnati, Ohio 
Alice Cooper- last week at Mohegan Sun in CT
he never disappoints and Nita Strauss was absolutely unreal!! The whole band was- and always is 
@reubent- I hope you enjoyed the show.  We caught them at the Garde Theater in New London, CT a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not a huge Shawn Colvin fan but Lyle is amazing!  Saw him with the Large Band last summer and a couple of times in an acoustic show. He is unique, I love his songwriting and his quirky sense of humor.   
@swampwalker - I did enjoy it. I really like Lyle Lovett live. This is the first time I've seen him do an acoustic show. I do prefer the Large Band show, but I'll take any Lyle I can get. He's really funny and engaging. I enjoyed the banter between he and Colvin.

I thought Shawn Colvin was pretty good. I saw her last summer, doing a similar show with Steve Earle and I think she was better this time.

I thought the few songs where Shawn sang with Lyle were some of the best of the show.
@reubent-
+1 to everything you said. esp. "any Lyle I can get".  In the acoustic shows I've seen, you get a more "personal" experience,. but his Large Band is just a stunning exhibition of musical virtuosity.  Most incredible to me was how each individual musician, a "star" in his own right, was always playing in service to the song.  The last time we saw the Large Band, there were 13 pieces and a 9 person choir backing Lyle and Justine!  One of the best shows I've ever seen.