Atohm GT1 SE vs KEF LS50

Has anyone compared these  ?

I am using Devialet integrated amplifier playing in a 4x5m room. 
128x128emerald
I heard the smaller Atohm monitors a couple of years ago and fell quite hard for them. It was the price that kept me from buying them. I know this is not a fair comparison but after hearing the KEF Ls50 monitors some years later, I'd still take the Atohms over the KEFs if money were not a concern. They offer so much more that I like.

All the best,
Nonoise
@no noise, yes those small speakers from Atohm are pretty good. Hands down they beat the KEF LS50.
I had a chance to audition the Atom GT1 Special Editions (Devialet) and I must say they are absolutely fantastic speakers.  I was really impressed with their clarity, sense of space, imaging and their "full" sound in my medium sized room.  They really are awesome speakers and I'm very surprised they're not more popular.  

I own a pair of the KEF LS50 wireless speakers which I've found to be quite good and which are also supposedly better than the passive ones (though I haven't heard the passives), but the KEFs are not in the same league as the Atohm GT1s.  They are much smaller sounding with a thinner sound and much inferior in terms of imaging.  

I have a really hard decision on whether to buy the Atohms now or wait and buy a full range floor stander which was my original plan (until I heard the Atohms)!
 I'm very surprised they're not more popular
All a question of very limited distribution in the U.S.  Look at how many dealers there are nation-wide.
Stumbled across this posting as I recently bought KEF LS50 Wireless based solely on the raving reviews all over the web/industry publications/podcasts/etc. Being familiar with the GT1 HD, I was hoping for something similar in a convenient all-in-one package with the LS50W. Boy, what a disappointment. Completely underwhelmed with the LS50W, personally. I guess if you've never experienced great sound, they're better than average...but they're a far cry from the GT1 HD. I'm now going to sell the LS50W and "complicate" my goal with the GT1 HD and an Atoll integrated/streamer...one more piece of equipment, and yes, more money...but...LS50W leaves me waning in a big way.