recommendation for a 10 gauge power cable for a power conditioner.

Hi,

I bought a second hand torus power conditioner and it requires a 20A power cable.   Looking for an upgrade to the stock power cable and was recommended that it be an 7-10 gauge power cable.  Anybody have a reasonably priced power cable recommendation ($500 or less).....thanks
128x128karmapolice
Post removed 
I tried one of the wide-girth Pangea cords (forget which awg, the big one).  It was so heavy it pulled itself out of the connector socket on the back of the unit, even though it was pretty close to the floor.  Everything needs to fit very snugly to stay in properly.
Well if doesnt fit plan B is the Synergistic Research UEF HC Black power cable 10gauge $550 and most of my cabling is Synergistics anyway
You can take a look at Triode Wire Labs: High End Cables at Budget Friendly Prices - Triode Wire Labs and still stay within your budget.

As much as I liked Zu PCs and Cullen Cable PCs, TWL cables bettered both of them (not by a large margin, but still...,). And, if you go for the Pangea line, Joe Levy of Tempo Electric knows the guy who makes them and told me it's a good PC, and he makes great speaker cables. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed