Anyone familiar with Hegeman/Morrison speakers

I have recently acquired a set of ('73-74) Hegeman Labs Model 1a Omni directional speakers. To my knowledge, these were some of, if not the first omni directional speakers to be developed.

A. Stewart Hegeman apparently is responsible for quite a few audio achievements. The Harmon Kardon Citation amp was designed by him, as well as The original Dynaco tuner, I believe.

Hegeman's original design utilized his own hand spun aluminum woofer cones/woofers. These first models contained a Philips AD 0160/T8 tweeter.

The idea is to perfectly recreate a room where a good, old fashioned stereo recording (only TWO microphones) had taken place. I must admit, even with my lowly receiver, and acoustically challenged room, on a quick dry run, they gave quite a remarkable soundstage. I have never heard a more accurate upright bass, nor have I been able to walk 360 degrees around the bassist as he plays near my china hutch. Johnny Cash never sounded better.

In '77 Hegeman, for a number of reasons, decided to hand his knowledge and speaker company down to Don Morrison. Some may know his E.L.A.D. preamp, or other products. The initial design of my model 1's have since evolved under the new name, Morrison Audio.

Morrison still hand makes every speaker/amp and is completely a one man operation.

Here are a couple of pictures of the speakers.

Wondering if anyone has ever experienced any Morrison Audio or Hegeman speakers. Would love to hear your opinion.
oldsoundz
For anyone interested. I have listed the above referenced speakers on eBay. Auction number 290143810675 .

They are IMHO a very important pair of speakers.
Back in '72, I was privileged to apprentice with a reviewer for the Absolute Sound. Frank Richards of Raleigh, NC since passed away, but I carried away a lot of interesting information, including having heard Stu Hegeman's first omnidirectional speakers, as well as the first Shahinian Obelisks.
The Hegemans, I remember, had the forward-canted top baffle and the Philips tweeter, which I used for most of my earlier designs, myself. The Hegemans left a lasting impression with me, as did the omnis that preceded it: the Ohm Walsh speakers.
I owned both the Hegman's and a pair of the Morrison's till about 5 years ago . Also talked , in person , with Mr. Hegeman several times , sharpest
audio man I ever have talked to .

IMO the Hegeman's were more musical But the Morrison's , though very good, had a midrange that was not really up to the classical music I listen to .  I would guess rock might be a different story .