At $5,000.....any thoughts?

This system needed to be new components only. Speakers will be located fairly close to walls....one the reasons I went with a sealed design. Also, at $5,000...trade off here and there, was a factor.

This system is for my wifes Doctor (female), my wife got me in to this little project. It's going in a med sized area....finished basement.

1. Sanyo PLV-Z5 projector

2. Carada 110" screen

3. Onkyo TX-SR805 7.1 receiver

4. OPPO DV-970HD DVD player

5. NHT Classic 3.... front speakers

6. NHT Classic 2....rear speakers

7. SHU Research VTF-2 MK-3 subwoofer

8 Energy 25" stands for front and rears.

Cables are not in budget, but will be budget brands. HD-DVD player will follow....at some point?

Dave
sogood51
Jdodmead

I'm pretty sorry with a camera, but I'll see what I can do...I do have a digital camera. The rest of the cables and sub should be in by the end of this week. I'm sure I can get some pic's...but, I'm not sure sure how to take a picture of the picture?...I've tried before at my house... with no luck?

Dave
System picked out...system purchased...system installed...
= no more need for this thread!
Um, ok. What's left to discuss for him? He already purchased the system, and installed it! What else is there to talk about? He's not changing anything, the Doc likes it, and obviously he's happy. So shall we talk about other options that he's not going to consider or utilize? Other equipment he could have used? Well that could go a million different "POINTLESS" directions. So, what's the next topic here?
Flrnlamb
Very sorry if you feel any further posting on this thread is "pointless". I thought it would be nice to see pics of the new set up and still do.
I didn't know there were specific rules when posting should stop and a thread is finished.