I need help setting up Two Reference power conditioner 20Is on the same circuit

I have TEN Anthem Monoblocks M1s I need protected for my Home theater. I have 20amp GFI Recepticle Circut.

Three Questions:
1. Can those two Furman 20Is be plugged into the same circut two outlet wall 20amp receptacle and work in sync with having my monoblocks split between the two Conditioners?

2. The Furman Reference power 20i only has FOUR “High Current, Ultra Low Impedance, Linearly Filtered AC Power” Outlets. I only have TWO i20s for 10 mono amps. This leaves me with 2 Left. I don’t know what to do. The other eight outlets on the Furman 20I are “Discrete Symmetrically Balanced, Linearly Filtered AC Power” Outlets.
Can the monoblocks work in sync with the high current outlets on the two Furmans PC as long as they are BOTH plugged into the same 20amp wall circuit?

3. Final question, The remainder two monoamps: can I plug three monoblocks into an extension strip to be plugged into the High Current outlet? I was thinking 3 amps powering my side/rear surrounds.

I’d appreciate some input. Thanks! -Eric
hometheric
You have a garden hose.
How many garden hoses are you planning to connected to it? 

None? Lets review, continuing with the water analogy. 
I have TEN Anthem Monoblocks M1s I need protected for my Home theater. I have 20amp GFI Recepticle Circut. 

From the obviously overlooked Anthem M1 Specifications.   
[["POWER REQUIREMENTS
Consumption in a typical music/theater installation
standby mode, 120V mains
<1 W
standby mode, 240V mains
<2 W
operate mode, idle
33 W
typical operation
300 W
Where mains voltage is 120V, one dedicated 15A circuit per amplifier is recommended depending on speaker. [>>>A 20A circuit is adequate for two amplifiers playing (typical operation) music (HT explosions are more demanding) where speaker impedance is 8 Ω.<<<] This product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 108V and 264V at a frequency of 50 or 60 Hz."]]

You still have ONE 2400 W garden hose and you're going to connect "TEN" 300 W hoses to it. 
Now, lets assume your speakers dip below the 8ohm specification above to somewhere below 4ohms which means they could demand as much as TWICE the wattage from your amplifiers. Would that be TWENTY hoses?

What ever it is your 20 amp circuit went from a flowing hose to a drip line.  

Im going to agree with m-db here.  Although audio uses a lot less power than often quoted (most of the time those amps are putting out 7 watts) but the point of them is to have all the reserve power they can.  You have a lot of money in this, Id have an electrician run 4 lines if it were me, but at the very least run two 30 amp lines with 10 guage wire from the panel.  That might not even be very expensive especially compared to what you have into the system already.