Anyone tried a Mark Levinson 585 integrated amp with Focal Sopra No. 1s or Sopra No. 2s

I have a Mark Levinson 585 coming next week and wondered if anyone has heard it with the Focal Sopras.    I couldn’t try the 585 prior to purchase so looking for opinions.  I’m hoping it will be a little warmer than my Esoteric I-03.
128x128sfseay
@Joey_V - not really a fair comparison of the ML 585 DAC to the Emm Labs DAC2X at $15,000.00 MSRP or the Esoteric K03X at an MSRP of $12,000.  
@kalali  Can you expand on what you mean? I'm considering integrated amps and your thoughts might be helpful. Specifically, the 'as good as it gets' part. Thanks.

the ML-585 is probably as good as it gets when it comes to integrated amps.

I am also considering replacing my Audio Research separates with a ML 585.5. The new model with the phono board.
Also considering an Accuphase E470 as it has both a DAC and phono optional boards as well. 
Not sure which way to go yet. 
I just wish I could audition both of them in my room with my Verity Audio Parsifal Encore.

Looking forward in reading more about your purchase- smoffatt

Happy Listening!

Stereophile now classifies ml585 as class "B" component. After some research on forums, apparently the sound is "dark" and "hard", but I didn't hear it in person