Kharma 3.2.2: which tube amp to use?

After living with Kharma 3.2 and now 3.2.2 for 5 years with SS amplification, I am looking to try out a tube amp. My current amp is Goldmund Telos 400 (being put on sale on A’gon). My preamp is Vitus SL101. My room is 10’ x 14’. My source is a TW Acustic turntable. Current sound is fast, highly detailed, with great imaging. But on the dry and analytical side. I hope a tube amp can fill in some of the missing midrange harmonics and timbres, add bit more air and bloom. Add bit more flesh on the bones.
I am looking at SET amp and not sure which one will drive my 3.2.2 (90db, 3.5 – 4ohm) without giving me loose bass, and also not too much heat (considering my smallish room). I read Kharma 3.2 was voiced with Lamm (don’t know which model).
Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
128x128alectiong
The scientific explanation I would guess is that you need a bit more power for your taste of music and volume levels (and speaker) and the 8 ohm tap gives it to you..Maybe if you didn't need that extra beef the 4 ohm tap would be better.
I may be a minority voice here but I thought that the Kharma 3.2 (not the 3.2.2) was inherently dry and restrained. No amp I tried was able to fully transform it.

Kal